born on the 1st of January 1989
17 awaiting 18
catholic
Temasek Poly
bowling
WISH upon a LIGHT*
win collegiate league!
win singapore open! new room furniture!
HD-teevee in room!
more bowling balls!
perfect game!
new desktop!
my diploma!
new phone!
win Pol-ite!
win milo!
NY!
You're such a lazy,lazy piggg. Everyone's asking you to blog but you don't! Instead, nice people like me agree to blog for you. :D
Ohno, the egoness. Hahhaa. MARC SAYS IM NICE:D HA-HA yayyyy. I am whut duh. (: Hahhaa i'm kidding. But yes my dear brother is oh-so-nice tooooo! That's why i obliged to blog for him. Hhaha.
I think it's oh-so-fun to blog for other people no? Marc is bowling tmr! :O And! He had a disgusting thumb. -.- Please don't put it as your display picture anymore before i kill myself. Hhahha no, i'm kidding.
Marc, hopefully Nike sponsors us. I'm still helping them advertise for free and i should be paid okay. :[ And you gave them free advertising that time toooo! Oh you can ask channel 8 for money too since your pretty thumb advertised for them too. Hahaha.
Lol. Marc's cards for wahjong are so horrible. He's so gonna lose. Hahahaha. Awwwww. Lol. Yes is this long enoughhh?:D I think it's already very,very long.
Seeeeeee, i wrote such a loooooong blog entry for you. Hhahaa. Be honoured. And btw, you owe me gummies. Oh fine i owe you too. But still! I want them. Hhahaha.