counter free hit invisible
<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1996113418263627006?origin\x3dhttp://darkness-beneath.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MARC*
born on the 1st of January 1989
17 awaiting 18
catholic
Temasek Poly
bowling



WISH upon a LIGHT*
win collegiate league!
win singapore open!
new room furniture!
HD-teevee in room!
more bowling balls!
perfect game!
new desktop!
my diploma!
new phone!
win Pol-ite!
win milo!
NY!



BLOOPS*


your FOOTPRINTS*



my PAST*


APPRECIATION*


Monday, May 12, 2008

Ahhh! Okok I shall blog again! Haha! So many things has happened and since school started, I've been lazy to blog. lol. Well, school hasn't been that bad except for stupid Decision Analysis. I dont' understand a single things about that subject. Haiz. Well about bowling, have been slowing down on bowling since National Masters Challenge cause of my stupid thumb and cause I can't believe i lost to Jeremy Fang =.= omw. nvm. I just started training last Thursday and had csc training on Saturday. Bowled inter club while half the time Des kept calling me xiaowee =.= it'll be a miracle whenever she calls me Marc man. hah! 5-0! =D wooo!! Ok then yesterday, Mother's Day! Went out for mother's day lunch at some peranakan restaurant at expo. After which we headed over to TM via mrt. waited for my sister to go find some shirt, which apparently was out-of-stock! =.= what a waste of time! lol! then headed to some optical shop opposite the used to be Pavillion. By then i was falling asleep! So tired man. I sat down on a chair and nearly nodded off while the rest were looking at spectacle frames. By 1415hrs the shuttle bus arrived and we all headed home. Came home, watched 2 episodes of TopGear and headed off to bed! woke up at 730 watched television and came back to my room to watch the remaining expisodes of TopGear season 10. Yep! That's about all! Every monday i do not have school! So I had better start studying cause Singapore Open is starting soon!

Ok I will reply tags here! Too many to reply one by one on the tag board.

Charlene: Hohoho! An April tag haha!! I'm not blur! =.=
Yes! Nike loves us! And I have bowled =D PLUS! High School Musical
is LAME!

Elaina: I'm not a trespasser! Well not anymore xD hehe

MaeMae: Haha sorry! I didnt' know what to reply! I think, if i remember correctly.
heheh =P
Well I've blogged already! I'm not lazy anymore! I've blogged since, I'm
bored hehe.

Jomin: Posted posted! I just did! haha!!

Jermaine: Nono! It's alive! Just that kind souls are helping to keep it alive ^^

Enseilia: Pig! I've blogged! =D wahaha! I'm not an idiot anymore!

Jeremy: Err yes! shkk both man! both different person! Wah the first one so
troublesome, so hard to convince. LOL

Sam: Yes I am lazy! BUT! Not anymore =) heheh

Elaine: LOL! Nothing nothing!

Surein: You bloody random and how did you get here? 0.o

Jon: You bloody slut! Dont' want to help me update! You are lazy too hahah lol!

Kim: Hii!

Juan: Your blog is worse -.- Fag!

Desiree: I'm not a chicken! You siaodes! Hahah!!

Caiman: Heyy! Thanks for tagging =)

Ok I'm done here! I shall stop for now! Thanks for viewing! If anyone is. 0.o Tsk. Byee World!!


& I Left My Footprint @ 2:32:00 PM;